Please check below for your answer before calling or sending an e-mail. Chances are, you'll find your answer right away, and we can begin shipping your order to you that much sooner. Please accept our apologies but we simply do not have the staff to answer every frequently asked question with a live reply, but we will make every effort to see that you are taken care of.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which size bridge pins do I need for my acoustic guitar?
Click here to view our bridge pin sizing guide.
- Do you have (name of guitar) in stock?
Please type the name of that guitar into the search bar on our website, located on the left hand side of every page. If it is in stock, it will be clearly labeled "IN STOCK, READY TO SHIP" and we will have actual pictures listed.
- I'd like to order a Martin guitar with a sunburst finish. How much will it cost and how long will it take?
Sunburst finish will add approximately $200-$400, ETA is 4-5 months and we will have to ask Martin for a quote. X-series and Authentics can not be ordered with sunburst finish.
- Do you ship outside the USA?
NO I’m sorry, we do not.
- Do you charge shipping on guitars?
Shipping is FREE on all guitar orders within the lower 48 states. Upgraded shipping is available as an option, you can choose this during the checkout process.
- Do you charge sales tax for my state?
Orders with a Pennsylvania billing or shipping address will incur Sales Tax charges. All other states may require you to pay a Use Tax on purchases you make outside of your state. Please check with your state's taxing authority for details.
- I tried to place an order but your website gave me the message "this transaction cannot be processed". What's wrong? Please contact your bank/credit card company as they have probably put a temporary hold on your funds for your protection against fraud. You must also enter your contact information exactly as it appears on your credit card statement (including billing zip code).
- What is your return policy?
Click here to read our return policy.
- Can I order over the phone?
Yes, we are here to take your phone orders M-F 10am-6pm. (610) 871-1673
- I tried calling, but reached your voicemail... when can I speak with someone in the store?
Maury and Andrew answer all phone calls during regular store hours, but overflow calls are routed to our voicemail. We're one of Martin's top-10 US dealers, and unfortunately we can only speak to 2 customers at a time. We will call you back just as soon as possible, and our on-on-one service is worth the wait. :). You're also invited to e-mail us for faster service, but we're happy to speak with you on the phone if you prefer.
- Is your website secure?
Yes, we use 256 bit Encryption & Identity Protection to ensure your personal information is always safe and secure.
* Please note: E-mails regarding questions answered above may not receive a live reply.