Blueridge Historic Craftsman Series Guitars
The Blueridge guitars of the Historic Craftsman Series possess a tone unequaled by any other brand and the reason is the use of a legendary tonewood - Adirondack spruce. All details and structural appointments closely follow the finest prewar examples, while the slim, easy-playing necks are a decided improvement that will please the modern player.
Each Historic Craftsman guitar is adorned with a solid Mahogany neck with a super-strong, traditional dovetail neck-body joint selected for its stability as well as beauty. A small, maple bridgeplate reinforces the underside of the top and the spruce top bracing is scalloped to provide the perfect balance of strength and light weight enought to ensure the best tone and volume. Any guitarist can experience the quality and style of a costly vintage collectible for a very moderate price in these Blueridge Historic Craftsman guitars!
In-stock and ready to ship!
Maury's Sale: Sale price is good while supplies last, only 1 remaining
Historic Craftsman Features
- Select, solid Adirondack spruce top
- Premium, solid East Indian Rosewood back and sides on BR-180A and BR-183A
- Select, solid East Indian Rosewood back and sides on BR-160A and BR-183A
- Choice, solid Mahogany back and sides on BR-140A and BR-143A
- Hand-carved scalloped bracing in the prewar-style forward shifted X pattern
- Carved, solid mahogany, low profile neck with adjustable truss rod and dovetail neck joint
- Premium ebony fingerboard with split diamond abalone snowflake markers on BR-180A and BR-183A
- Premium East Indian Rosewood fingerboard with split diamond markers
- Premium East Indian Rosewood with mother-of-pearl markers on the BR-140A and BR-143A
- Maple bridge plate
- Rosewood peghead overlay with Blueridge logo in mother-of-pearl
- Bone nut and saddle
- Saga's exclusive Dalmatioan-tortoise style pickguard
- Gold plated tuners on BR-180A and BR-183A
- Nickel-plated tuners on BR-160A, BR-163A, BR-140A and BR-143A
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Natural high-gloss finish for perfect vintage look
- Saga's Lifetime Warranty
Legendary tone woods and clean lines make the Blueridge Historic Craftsman guitars the best. Experience the true vintage tone of Blueridge Adirondack top guitars!