Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster Head
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster Head
Picture this: Top down, radio pumpin' flying down a back-country road in a high performance ragtop. Responsibilities behind, miles of S-curves ahead.fully in the moment and feeling the rush as you confidently snake your way through shadowed canyons that give way to sunny ridgetops. Freedom, Flow, Exhilaration!
Introducing the new Dual Rectifier® Roadster™; the most fun a guitarist can have on four wheels.well alright, casters.
This all-tube thoroughbred shares a class with only one other amplifier - and that position is held by its brother - the mighty Road King™. In fact, the Roadster isa Road King without Progressive Linkage™ and other rear panel features that some players fear need a higher education to navigate. The Roadster now offers the plug-and-play minded guitarist a way to enjoy a myriad of footswitchable preamp choices without the power option anxiety.
- Handbuilt in Petaluma, California
- Multi-Watt™, Channel Assignable Power Amp (Patent Pending) allows you to assign either 2 or all 4 Power Tubes to each Channel for Power Ratings of 50 or 100 Watts of Class A/B Power via independent 50/100 Watt Power Switches / 4x6L6, 6x12AX7, 2x5U4
- Bias Select Switch (6L6/EL34)
- Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance Free Performance
- 4 Fully Independent Channels with 12 Modes (Channel 1 = Clean, Fat or Tweed™, Channel 2 = Clean, Fat or Brit, Channels 3 & 4 = Raw, Vintage High Gain or Modern High Gain)
- Each Channel features Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, All-Tube, Long Spring Reverb, Channel Assignable Dual Rectification with Recto Tracking™ (Diode or Tube Tracking - Patents 5,168,438 & 7,193,458), All-Tube FX Loop with Send Level Control (over all channels when activated)
- Output Level Control (over all channels when activated)
- Footswitchable Solo Level Control - Patent 6,724,897 (over all channels when activated)
- Bold/Spongy "Variac" Switch (Patent 5,091,700)
- True "Hard" Bypass Switch that removes FX Loops, Output Level & Solo Level Controls from signal path
- Slave Out w/Level Control
- Fan Cooled (combos only)
- External Switching Jacks for Channels 1, 2, 3, 4, Solo, Reverb, FX Loop & Hundred Watt
- 8 Button Footswitch (Channel 1, Channel 2, Channel 3, Channel 4, Reverb, FX Loop & Solo)
- Slip Cover
- 25-5/8" Wide
Mesa/Boogie products are ONLY available for US shipping, must be a US resident.